Hi friends, in this video we will discuss about ‘how to download Covid vaccination certificate from Aarogya setu app’. If you have completed Covid 19 vaccination recently then you can easily download covid vaccination certificate online.
If anybody asked you how to download covid vaccination certificate in India then you can show this video them who asked the question, Because in this video the process of covid 19 vaccination certificate is described.
Now here we are describing on the topic covid 19 vaccination certificate kaise download karen? If you really want to download covid vaccination certificate in Aarugya Setu app then watch this video till end or follow the following steps.
1. Go to the google play store and install the ‘Aarugya setu application’.
2. After installation open the application. Then click on next, next and again next. Now click on the ‘Register now’ option.
3. In this page the terms of service and privacy will be shown on the screen. Read the policies and click on ‘I agree’ button.
4. Now the application ask some permissions. Allow the permissions here.
5. Here you need to your mobile number. Try to enter the mobile number which was used at the time of Covid 19 vaccination. An click on ‘Submit’.
6. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number entered. Enter the mobile number here and click on ‘Submit’.
7. A new page will open. Here you will see four main options on the top bar of the page. Click on the option ‘Vaccination’ option. After click on this option you are asked to enter your mobile number for login/ register. Enter the mobile number and click on ‘Proceed to verify’.
8. One OTP will be received on the mobile number. enter the OTP here and click on ‘proceed to verify’. Keep in mind that the OTP will expire after 10 minutes. You can resend OTP again after two minutes of sending the first OTP.
9. Now your name will be displayed on the screen and the status will shown as ‘vaccinated’. Click on your name. The page will automatically scrolled down and your vaccination details will be displayed.
10. Note down or copy the Beneficiary Id form the details.
11. Now Click on the ‘Cowin’ option on the top bar.
12. In this page a list of options will be appeared. Click on the option ‘proceed’ under the ‘vaccination certificate’ option.
13. Here you will see the download certificate page. Enter the beneficiary Id here and click on ‘Get Certificate’ option.
15. A QR code of your certificate will be appeared. You can download covid vaccination certificate by scanning the QR code. You also see another option ‘Download PDF’. Click on this option.
16. Now your vaccination certificate will be downloaded to your mobile.
you may like the following video also:
how to download Covid Vaccination certificate in India: https://youtu.be/UtubhcVpeIk
Technical support : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBpYDdpbAn7QFTTfKnyXPuRK78-NlAIiD
Banking : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBpYDdpbAn7TK_KTx6vTdPzfMTHdjG1uZ
NPS : https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBpYDdpbAn7RetppptNssAx4Dw52kZ_lR
LIC tutorials: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBpYDdpbAn7S3qNOQHYescrd8o_L3B6fp
My mobile : https://amzn.to/3dzJC4X
My Laptop : https://amzn.to/3rT41XP
My refrigerator: https://amzn.to/3rQxpOB